The Inter-M® Release is a game-changing mooring connector technology. Featuring high-fidelity acoustic disconnect technology and dual DNV and ABS type approval, it offers unrivalled performance in a compact and easy to deploy package.
MORE EFFICIENT DESIGN MAKES FOR A SMALLER AND STRONGER PRODUCT
Simply replace kenter links with light weight forged grade R5 Releases to convert your mooring system to quick disconnect.
- Faster, safer & cheaper to install
- Mobilize a system in a 10ft x 10ft container
- Releases at any load
- Reacts in under one second
- Mechanical override with ROV-safe tool
Available in a range of load ratings, the Inter-M® Release is a versatile subsea connector for:
- Faster rig moves: save 24hrs per well location
- Hurricane and extreme weather avoidance
- Iceberg avoidance
- TAD & FSO release systems
MODERN ACOUSTIC TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES GREATER RELIABILITY
With industry leading Teledyne Marine modems and 5-year battery life, security and reliability are assured.
- Redundancy through acoustic network relay
- Synchronised multi-release
- Encoded against signal interference
- Touchscreen control software
- Weekly comms and monitoring
Battery 5 years