The C-Kore Sensor Monitor is a fast and automated subsea tool for reading subsea sensors. It supports an extensive range of pressure, temperature, positional and other sensors and does not require any subsea infrastructure or downlines to operate.
It can be used for construction, fault-finding and decommissioning campaigns. Compared to using downlines it is fast and simple to deploy to get accurate data on the state of subsea assets. By measuring directly subsea, substantial vessel time and cost savings are made, allowing more work to be completed in shorter campaigns. The Sensor Monitor is simple to use while remaining a very versatile product.
Construction and Decommissioning
• Display sensor data before or after the SCM and data-link are available
• Automatic logging of every measurement to internal memory
• Provide otherwise unavailable feedback of wellhead pressures and temperatures
• Ensure safe diving conditions
• Prevent unintended release of hydrocarbons into the environment
• Quickly identify faulty sensors
• Prevent unnecessary change-outs and troubleshooting
• Save significant vessel time and costs
• Use in tandem with the Cable Monitor to find other possible fault sources
The unit is powered by a high-capacity rechargeable battery for stand-alone operation. Simple user configuration is possible with a plug-and-play USB connection to choose what the unit will test and when. Every result is data-logged, with large internal storage allowing extensive data to be gathered.