Use on brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminum, black pipe, tin, galvanized, ABS, CPVC, PVC plastics, nylon, polyethylene, polypropylene, polybutylene and more.
- Excellent resistance to gasoline (up to 20% alcohol and petroleum blends), petroleum solvents, kerosene, diesel oil, propane, butane LPG, cutting oils, ammonia, aliphatic solvents, acids, steam, potable water, compressed air and more.
- NOT for use on oxygen.
- Remains pliable in cold temperatures.
- Temperature Range: -100ºF to 600ºF (-74ºC to 318ºC).
- Pressure Range: To 10,000 psi sealing liquids; to 3,000 psi sealing gases.
- One year shelf life when stored at 40ºF to 80ºF (5ºC to 27ºC).
- Comes in sizes ranging from 1/8 oz tube to 1 gallon can.