- Direct oil temperature
- Calculated or simulated winding temperature
- LTC temperature differential
- Loss of life (insulation aging) option
- Single, dual and three RTD inputs
- Multi-stage fan & pump control
- Auxiliary analog & digital inputs
- Weatherproof NEMA 4X metal case
- SCADA ready - analog, digital, DNP3, Modbus
- Enhanced Windows setup & monitoring software included
The Weschler Transformer Advantage is a precision temperature monitor for liquid immersed power & distribution transformers. It is rugged, fully electronic and field configurable. With the Transformer Advantage, users can extend transformer life, utilize maximum capacity and reduce maintenance costs.
Seven models offer a range of functions and configurations. All use an accurate and stable platinum temperature sensor (RTD) to precisely measure liquid temperatures. Simulated winding models derive winding temperature from a heated thermowell. Calculated winding models use a proprietary algorithm to compute winding temperature from oil temperature, winding current and transformer parameters entered during setup.
The Transformer Advantage is a cost-effective upgrade from analog gauges and is suitable for use on new or existing transformers. The rugged metal case can be mounted directly on the transformer or in the control cabinet. Probe options fit most popular thermowells, or magnetically mount on units without wells. This Weschler product has been field proven to provide years of trouble-free service. A wide variety of options tailor the Advantage to each application.