• Provides excellent impact strength, chemical and abrasion resistance
• Suitable at temperatures up to 180°F (82°C) in immersion service and 220°F (104°C) for splash/spill conditions.
• Trowel applied, fabric reinforced linings that consist of a primer coat, one trowel applied basecoat, a reinforcement layer of fiberglass mat or synthetic fabric, and one trowel applied topcoat. The typical applied lining system thickness range is 120-160 mils (3000-4000 microns) DFT.
• Reinforcement provides structural strength and distributes localized stresses
• Highly engineered filler options are used to provide specific properties such as chemical inertness, abrasion resistance, and conductivity when needed.
• Depending on chemical resistance and service condition requirements, the following base resin options are available for use in TOPLINE Linings.
• Epoxy • Epoxy Novolac • Polyester • Vinyl Ester • Novolac Vinyl Ester
Areas of Application
• Process, Storage & Slurry Tanks
• Flue Gas Scrubbers (Absorbers)
• Chemical Loading/Unloading Pads
• Equipment Foundations, Bases and Piers
• Process Area Floors
• Concrete Pits, Sumps & Trenches
• Secondary Containment Structures