BTE’S POWERFUL CUSTOM-ENGINEERED “PRIORITY VALVING SYSTEM” ALLOWS THE UNDERCUTTER TO CRAWL...
and cut at the same time, clearing pipes faster by moving more material in less time!
Your operator can easily verify the cutting clearance with BTE’s Pipeline Undercutter depth gauge, which carefully monitors the placement of the undercutter bar relative to the pipe to prevent contact.
Combining innovative engineering, quality manufacturing, and real world experience, the BTE
Pipeline Undercutter brings safety, productivity and flexibility to your Pipeline maintenance program.
- DPE Plastic Shields prevent metal-to-metal contact with the pipe
- Attaches easily to most Excavators
- Lowered risk of incident by eliminating hand digging and maintaining a safe distance from the pipe during the cutting process
- Replaces hand-digging and works fast, increasing productivity and your bottom line
- Durable and long-lasting, saving you money over time on costly repairs
Hydraulic hoses are protected by a built-in box, which opens easily for daily inspection
The BTE Pipeline Undercutter cuts a smooth flat surface for ease of access for maintenance under and around the pipe
The BTE Pipeline Undercutter is lined with HDPE Plastic for increased safety preventing metal to metal contact with the pipe
The BTE Pipeline Undercutter has a depth gauge to provide the operator a visual aid for clearance between bottom of pipe and top of the cutter bar