Breathe Clean Air with the AIRVAC 911® Engine Exhaust Removal System
AIRVAC 911® protects 100% of your apparatus bay area by constantly monitoring and removing diesal exhaust and particulate matter from your station.
Our innovative system also mitigates Hot Zones, addresses off-gassing and counters secondary pollutants. No hoses or vehicle attachments, no building modifications and no interference with daily operations.
AIRVAC 911® is fully automatic and doesn’t require ducting or outside exhausting.
- Address hot zones
- Remove off-gassing of turnout gear, hoses and parked vehicles
- Remove engine exhaust that re-enters the building
- Counter off-gassing of secondary pollutants (e.g. chainsaws, generators, lawn equipment)
- No interference with daily operations or emergency response time
- Flexibility to move vehicles from bay-to-bay
- Cost is half the price of hose systems
- Energy efficient LEED/Green Design
- Low maintenance and affordable
- NFPA 1500 / OSHA / GSA Compliant
Air Vacuum Corporation has been protecting first responders for more than 25 years. To learn more about AIRVAC 911® and receive a free proposal, visit our web site or stop by our booth.