FDIC International 2020 Advisory Board Member:
HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE EVALUATION PROCESS:
- Here is the link to enter into FDIC International 2020 Evaluations:
- CLICK ON THIS ----- http://events.pennwell.com/fdic2020/Public/GradeProposalList.aspx
- (Please copy and paste this link and hit enter. This may take you to the actual grading screen.
- If not, you will see a box asking for your Password. If you don’t know your Password you can retrieve your Password by entering your e-mail address. This has already been assigned by you.
- After you have already logged in, you will see all your proposals for grading.
- Click on each proposal and this will take you to the content of your proposal for you to review.
- At the end of this proposal you will see the evaluation section that is to be filled in by you.
- Simply answer this question: Do you recommend we accept this class? Put in "2-Yes" or "1-No."
- And "Comment": This is very important to complete this box in its entirety in order for us to properly grade each proposal. (*Please make sure you are only seeing your grading and comments.)
- After each proposal simply hit the "Submit" button. If you missed any required fields, the system will prompt you.
- Once you hit "Submit" it will take you back to the list of proposals.
- You will notice the ones that you have graded will be marked "Graded" so you don't have to do them all at once.
- Continue clicking on the next proposal and proceed to the end. You have completed your evaluation process.
* To sort your tracks - click on the word track at the top of the list and it will put them all in the same categories.
You can go back and change your evaluations up until the deadline, Midnight Eastern, Monday, July 15, 2019.. After that, NO REVISIONS CAN BE MADE.
We know your time is extremely valuable and we certainly appreciate everything you do for us.
If you have any questions or concerns as you're reviewing and scoring, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Thank you for your time and participation.
Your FDIC Team,
Bobby, Diane & Ginger
Log in today to grade proposals for your assigned tracks.
You can go back and change your evaluations up until the deadline, Midnight Eastern, Monday, July 15, 2019 After that, NO REVISIONS CAN BE MADE
If you have any questions, please contact Ginger Mendolia, email email@example.com or 973-818-5587 (Cell). Thank you.
Create New Account Here - You should already have your account created with your session, please do not create new account.
Please click on create new account.
Forgot your password?
Click on the word retrieve , enter your email and we will email your password to you.
Create your Password?
If you have not yet created your Password or one has not been created for you, please use the form below. A personal Password will be created for you providing you with access to various resources within this site. If this procedure results in a message indicating "This user already exists", please use the "Retrieve your Password?" form above.
Please note that fields with * are required fields.
Create your login