The BRAND NEW TPR GOLD is the most comprehensive structural firefighting glove to date.
Pro-Tech 8 TPR GOLD Structural Firefighting Gloves are Certified Compliant to NFPA 1971-2018 and feature an NFPA 1971-2018 Compliant Porelle PTFE Moisture Barrier. Our new moisture barrier provides the best chemical and viral protection while keeping your hands dry and maintaining breathability.
See how it stacks up here: Pro-Tech 8 and Porelle PTFE
The cut-level 8, fire retardant TPR knuckle guard, as well as our classic multi-later design using Kevlar and Nomex, provides maximum protection, durability, flexibility and comfort.
The TPR Gold is made from 100% water-resistant, FR treated goatskin. Goatskin has a high natural oil content which makes it soft and pliable. It’s more durable than cowhide, much lighter and more flexible.
The TPR is available with a convertible cuff/debris blocker that extends the glove body for protection at the vulnerable glove-sleeve interface.
- NFPA 1971 Compliant Porelle PTFE Moisture and Blood Borne Pathogen Barrier
- Fully Lined with Kevlar for Added Cut Resistance
- Water-resistant FR Goatskin Leather Stays Soft and Flexible After Drying
- Fully Knitted 100% Modacrylic Bacteria Free Inner Liner for Easy Don and Doff
- FR Gel Pads in Palm and Thumb for Enhanced Grip
- Cut Level 8 TPR Knuckle Guard System