Antari, a world renowned leader in entertainment atmospheric effects continues its expansion into fire and rescue training with the introduction of the all new FT-200.
Built on the success of Antari’s first smoke generator developed exclusively for fire and rescue training, the popular FT-100, the new FT-200 introduces new technologies to offer one of the worlds most rugged and advanced smoke generators for fire and rescue training.
● All new advanced steel heater block that doubles the flow rate of the FT-100, essentially increasing output by 200%.
● IP rated case design that allows the FT-200 to be used outdoor.
● Sleek and compact casing design with a heavy-duty handle allows the unit to be easily transported and stored.
● Capable of multi-position operation allowing the unit to generate smoke in either a vertical or horizontal position.
● Built-in electronic timer for hands free operation.
IMPORTANT IP rating only applies when in vertical position.