The First Responder is the complete solution for all emergency responders. The "First Responder" was designed BY EMS / Fire Rescue personnel FOR EMS / Fire Rescue personnel. Our vest provides the same level of threat protection as that used by Law Enforcement, but WITHOUT the look of a Law Enforcement vest.
Working in the indusrty and as the ORIGINAL creators and designers, the "First Responder" was designed around Bunker / Turnout gear that is worn everyday by Fire-Rescue personnel. Fire Rescue and EMS personnel can now be seen as a Medical Response versus a Law Enforcement response. This will also eliminate any confusion while working in the warm zones.
The carrier is very comfortable and designed as a one size fits most.This will alleviate the need to make sure each individual has their own sized vest. When worn in conjunction with our NIJ certified level IIIA soft armor panels, this the perfect vest for dangerous domestic calls.
By adding NIJ 0101.06 10” x 12” SAPI/ESAPI hard armor plates you have the perfect vest for the Active Shooter / Hostile Event Response (ASHER). The "First Responder" Carrier has 70 square inches of reflective tape, to help with identification of personnel in low light situations.
• Fully adjustable and padded shoulder strap utilizing closed cell foam for maximum comfort and adjustability.
• Provides NIJ 0101.6 Level IIIA Ballistic Protection.
• Front & rear pocket accommodates both full size and shooters cut Level III or IV hard armor plates (8”x10” or 10”x12”) available.
• Large Front Utility pocket with hook & loop closure, can be used for an optional IFAK kit or as a utility pocket.
• One size fits "most" with 360⁰ of 3M reflective tape to make you more visible
• "Man Down" reinforced drag handle.
• Large loop area on front/back for ID placards.
• Colors: Black (BLK), Red (RED) Yellow (YEL), Coyote (COY) and Blue (BLU)