FRC is excited to announce the new VantagePoint Remote LED Light. The VantagePoint takes performance, quality, and reliability to the next level by providing the ultimate remote control lighting performance. Ultra bright white lighting is delivered by high intensity CREE LEDs. Whether searching for a person in an emergency situation or illuminating a house number while driving, VantagePoint delivers with ease. It provides total tilt positioning of 115 degrees and 360 degree continuous rotation; clockwise and counterclockwise. The Pan and Tilt motion can be performed within the vehicle or at ground level via remote control up to 130 feet away. The automatic stow feature returns the light to the forward facing stow position when turned off. Precious time is saved in full deployment as it will return to the last position used when on. Available in black or white, each model incorporates heavy-duty magnesium housing construction, shatterproof lenses, weather proof to IP66, and integrated heat sinks for optimal LED cooling. Input voltage ranges between 12 – 30VDC allowing compatibility with most emergency vehicles.
- Automatic Stow - Automatically returns to the forward facing stow position when the light is turned off.
- Continuous Horizontal Rotation - No need to reverse the rotation as you would have with other remote lights.
- Flashing Alert - used to warn approaching motorists or pedestrians of potential hazards or if help is needed.
- Rugged Construction - corrosion resistant magnesium and high-quality polycarbonate create a remote control light that is weatherproof, UV resistant, heat resistant, impact resistant, and capable of enduring most difficult of environments.
- Includes Two Remote Controls