Introducing Apex, the most technologically advanced electric valve controller in the industry. The sleek and compact controller utilizes 3.5” (89 mm) LCD screen and is fully customizable depending on the specific application. Each control head offers color coding, discharge description, and pressure scale range. Daytime/nighttime screen modes deliver crisp, high resolution graphics that are readable in any environment. The space saving design and large tactile keypad buttons make it extremely easy and intuitive to operate. Available in three custom models offering valve position, valve position & pressure readout, and valve position, pressure, and flow displays.
A fourth option is the APEX-S, a condensed version offering open/close and preset functions in a compact controller with 10-segment position indicating LEDs instead of the LCD screen. One version of the valve actuator simplifies the ordering process.
Features and Benefits
- Large, impact resistant 3.5” (89 mm) LCD screen for unmatched durability and high resolution graphics
- Space-saving design
- Interfaces with Unibody valves
- Customizable visor color, screen ribbon, and text to match color and name of discharge
- User selectable pressure scale – 0-400 psi (0-30 bar & 0-2,700 kPa) or 0 – 600 psi (0-40 bar & 0-4100 kPa)
- Units of measure in psi, bar, kPa, gpm and lpm
- Intuitive MENU feature for setup, calibration, and diagnostics
- Pressure gauge displays like an analog gauge instead of digital numbers
- User definable daytime/nighttime screen backgrounds for easier readability in all levels of ambient lighting