ANSULITE AFC-3MS 3% AFFF foam concentrate combines fluoro- and hydrocarbon-surfactant technologies to provide superior fire and vapor suppression for Class B hydrocarbon fuel fires. This synthetic foam concentrate is intended for firefighting applications at 3% solution in fresh, salt, or hard water. ANSULITE AFC-3MS foam solution utilizes three suppression mechanisms for rapid fire knockdown and superior burnback resistance:
· The foam blanket blocks oxygen supply to the fuel.
· Liquid drains from the foam blanket and forms an aqueous film that suppresses fuel vapor and seals the fuel surface.
· The water content of the foam solution produces a cooling effect for additional fire suppression
ANSULITE AFC-3MS 3% AFFF Concentrate is approved, listed, qualified under, or meets the requirements of the following specifications and standards:
· US Department of Defense Military Specification
– MIL-F-24385F: Fire Extinguishing Agent, Aqueous FilmForming Foam (AFFF) Liquid Concentrate, for Fresh and Sea Water
· Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
– UL Standard 162, Foam Liquid Concentrates
– Fresh and Sea Water
· National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
– NFPA 403, Standard for Aircraft Rescue and Fire-Fighting Services at Airports
– NFPA 409, Standard on Aircraft Hangars
– NFPA 412, Standard for Evaluating Aircraft Rescue and FireFighting Foam Fire Equipment
– NFPA 414, Standard for Aircraft Rescue and Fire-Fighting Vehicles
– NFPA 418, Standard for Heliports
ANSULITE AFC-3MS 3% AFFF Concentrate is available in pails, drums, totes, or bulk shipment.