With the new NFPA 3000 recommendations of NIJ Certified Level IIIA Ballistic Protection for Active Shooter/Hostile Event Responses (ASHER). The "First Responder" was developed for Fire & Medical personnel that respond to Active Shooter events, Mass Casualty Incidents and dangerous domestic calls.
We offer multiple color options of the “First Responder”, based on firefighter gear, thus providing ease of identification without having a Law Enforcement look. Fire Rescue and EMS personnel can now be seen as a Medical Response versus a Law Enforcement response. Our line of products were developed to provide life-saving protection for personnel that are called upon to put themselves at risk while operating in a world of uncertainty to providing life-saving care for others.
• 5 color options designed around Fire/EMS uniforms and equipment.
• The Carrier System is constructed of 2 parts (1 front panel and 1 rear panel) for universal sizing ranging from 20 inches up to a 60 inch waist.
• Carrier is constructed of 1000d Nylon material.
• Enlarged/integrated front “Bunker Gear” style pocket for Individual First-Aid Kit (IFAK) and/or radio with internal elastic to secure items.
• Heavy Duty Rear drag handle
• Fully adjustable, closed cell foam-padded shoulders with channels for optional Ballistic shoulder inserts.
• 360 degrees of 3M™ Hi-Viz reflective tape and 3M™ reflective ID lettering.
• Top loading hard armor insert pockets on the front and rear capable of accepting either full size or shooters cut rifle armor.