EMS TODAY continues to monitor the coronavirus/COVID-19 situation closely. Ensuring the safety of all exhibitors and visitors to our events is our top priority, and we will keep all attendees fully informed of any developments.
There are no attendees to EMS TODAY registered from China or Hong Kong. Nevertheless, as an added precaution, we have implemented a number of additional safety measures:
Clarion Event’s policy is to work closely with our venues and contractors to implement the following practical, precautionary measures:
- Increased cleaning and disinfection programme across all high-volume touchpoints, e.g. catering areas, surfaces, handrails, WCs, entrances/exits, public touch-screens etc., along with the use of correct cleaning/sanitising materials and products. Please liaise with your contractors, decorators and venue as necessary.
- Onsite medical support. Ensure you have a clear procedure you and your teams will follow should anyone become unwell.
- Awareness via online and onsite info-share and signage. Please see below our suggested updates to your event website FAQ.
- Availability of sanitising and disinfection materials for public use. These should be placed in central locations and help desks etc.
- Awareness and training to all staff on standard personal preventative measures, e.g. personal hygiene, frequency of use of sanitising/disinfection products, etc.
- Advice to exhibitors on implementing effective cleaning and disinfection of stands, offices along with guidance on personal hygiene measures and common preventive behaviour. Include this in your exhibitor communication and build up plans.
- Installing signage onsite reminding attendees of hygiene recommendations. A suggested layout will be circulated.
- Implementing a microphone and glass disinfecting and change protocol for all speaker sessions.
- Include all additional measures in written risk assessments and assign staff to monitor actions are followed up onsite.
Meanwhile, we strongly recommend you follow your own country’s advice on travel before starting your journey to EMS TODAY.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch through your Exhibitor Services Manager.