Intuitive, portable and robust
Originally developed to meet the demands of the Special Forces in Europe and the US, the °M Warmer’s exceptional Danish design and quality ensures optimal performance every time. In spite of its small size and light weight, the °M Warmer is robust and sturdy, and can tolerate water and rough treatment. It is approved for use in ambulances, helicopters and airplanes.
• Easy to use - nothing can be assembled in the wrong way
• Rapid set-up time - takes less than 30 seconds
• Small, compact and lightweight - total system weight only app 800 grams
• Robust and sturdy - IP54 rating of complete system
• Large warming capacity - warms 2 liters of 5°C cold fluid
• High flow rate - maintains body temperature at flow rates up to 150ml/min
• Battery operated, with rechargeable Power Pack
• Adhesive fixation solution on °M Warmer - help secure IV access
°MEQU’s vision is to help reduce the number of cases of hypothermia and improve the survival and recovery rate of severely injured patients.