You Now Have a Choice in Resuscitation Education
EMS providers now have a scientifically equivalent and educationally superior choice from the first provider of resuscitation and first aid training in the United States.
Flexible Learning That’s Scientifically Equivalent and Educationally Superior
American Red Cross Resuscitation Suite courses deliver the science that will save lives while streamlining the education experience. Our
BLS, ALS, and PALS courses will provide the solutions you need while saving you time and money.
- Adaptive learning lets participants test out of sections in Blended Learning by demonstrating competency.
- Shorter overall course times resulting from more efficient course designs and personalized learning.
- Real healthcare providers demonstrate content in real hospital settings with no gamification.
- Focus is on critical thinking, decision-making, and team concepts.
- Online/streaming videos available at no additional cost.
- Digital student certificate immediately available.
- Feedback devices recommended but not mandatory.
- ADA compliant for Blended Learning students.
- Access Blended Learning on any device—computer, tablet, or mobile.
Red Cross courses offer a curriculum based on the same ILCOR science and ECC guidelines as other resuscitation courses.
A Full Portfolio to Meet All Needs
- Certification courses: BLS, ALS, PALS in Instructor-Led and Blended Learning formats.
- Streamlined certification course renewal options for experienced BLS, ALS, PALS providers: Review Option (brief skills review before testing) and Challenge Option (test-only).
The American Red Cross is the only CPR training organization that gives 100% of profits from all of our CPR and First Aid training back to its lifesaving non-profit mission—including disaster relief, blood collection, and Service to the Armed Forces.
A better solution at a better price. Go to redcross.org/healthcare to learn more.