We developed a streamlined paperless as-builting solution that bridges the gap between design and the systems of record, built with a mobile-first philosophy focused on the construction crew end-user.
A digital platform that collects, validates and manages new construction data for energy infrastructure. GPS and barcode scanning automate the creation of as-built sketches. Digital forms standardize data collection for company and contract crews, verifying collected data is complete and valid. Sensor-based data collection process reduces manual data entry, which increases data integrity. Pre-configured smart validations are prompted in real-time to identify data, material and workmanship errors.
Real-time data visualization is available through a web tool, enabling project progress tracking as well as a guided QA\QC processes while work is in progress. Deviations from design and company procedures are flagged for review. Once a project is reviewed and approved, it is exported to the enterprise systems of record (GIS & Asset Management Systems) to complete the project closing process.
We provide a streamlined Design>As-Built>GIS workflow with a digital construction solution built with a mobile-first philosophy focused on the construction crew end-user.
- Intelligent data collection & highly configurable smart forms
- High accuracy GPS, barcode scanners and cameras
- Work-type driven project flows with warnings, procedures and job aides
- Visualize and share construction status in real-time
- Digital as-built reports generated automatically
- Seamless integration with GIS
- FAST TIME TO VALUE – cloud-based with a turnkey offering
- BACKLOG REDUCTION - field to GIS in 24 hours
- RISK REDUCTION – quality validation & real-time visibility
- DIGITAL TWIN – create the most accurate system of record
- END-USER FOCUSED - high quality data collection by construction crews