Synergi Electric helps a team of power distribution engineers at a utility plan, investigate, and operate their system. It is an intuitive engineering environment for working with feeders, networks, and substations and is built around detailed models of real-world facilities, customer loads, protective devices and reliability information.
Power distribution companies are facing ever increasing challenges to provide safe, reliable and cost-effective energy solutions. Regulations, distributed generation, new technologies and extreme weather events necessitate advanced modelling solutions such as Synergi Electric. Power engineers require software systems that are flexible, comprehensive and tightly integrated to the corporate asset databases. Synergi Electric provides you with the intelligence you need to make decisions that drive business performance, safety and reliability, while mitigating risk.
Key benefits of Synergi Electric:
- A complete framework of power analysis tools in a single model and user interface
- Multi-year analysis reporting provides engineers an efficient view for short range and long range planning
- Time series analysis has been added to address the variabilities in load and generation on high penetration PV circuits
- Python scripting builds script routines to automate analysis
- Data handling in Synergi Electric is efficient and open, leveraging structured query language for importing external data sources
- COM Solver provides a programming platform to support client-specific analysis applications and automate planning and operations analysis functions
- Publish model results to the web, DXF, GIS, MS Excel, SharePoint or a dashboard