Coil Innovation GmbH was founded on Innovation and Quality. It is this keen focus on these two ideals that has produced a factory with perhaps the most advanced patented and proprietary manufacturing processes, reactor designs, and sound mitigating technologies available in the world today. This is why the Company is the Market Leader in Air-Core Reactor Technology.
Its factory and headquarters is located in Eferding, Austria. Many thousands of reactors have been shipped from Eferding to the US as well as numerous other countries around the globe.
All Coil Innovation reactors are built with reliability and longevity in mind. The coils are designed for a service life as long, if not longer than any other manufacturer of air-core reactors, while producing fewer losses with less vibration and lower sound emissions. For instance:
- The insulating materials selected are thermally and hydrolytically stable for operation at Class F temperatures.
- Winding tolerances are the tightest in the industry due to Coil Innovation's highly automated and patented dry winding process which produces inductive profiles across the coil closer to calculated which lowers the heat differentials between layers and reduces the hot spot temperature. Lower hot spot temperatures as well as thermally and hydrolytically stable materials are closely linked to improving coil longevity.
- The encapsulation of the windings is accomplished in an automated, eco-friendly oven which pre-heats the coil, sprays on resin which soaks the coil, then hardens and cures the epoxy coating.
- In some applications, special terminals may be used which eliminate full-length spider arms to lower losses and dampen vibration.
- Patented spider arm designs which reduce vibration and sound emissions.
- Patented coil designs which lower sound emissions.
- Proprietary and patented bushing caps and coil fasteners which reduce losses.
From low to high voltage, and small to large power, Coil Innovation has a reactor solution to fit your needs.