GRIDonLine system includes modules dedicated for field and office work, as well as for the project management staff, all modules use shared data stored in one database, which provides access to the most current information.
The system is offered in a closed private cloud or as a SaaS service. It enables broad access to company’s data resources regardless of location, both in the field and in the office. It is based on modern database mechanisms and web technologies.
An innovative solution used in the GRIDonLine system is the full edition of data using a web browser, including the edition of single-line energy schemes and power strings. These types of functionalities were previously available only with advanced desktop-class tools. GRIDonLine allows wide access to data and their updating by all users of the system, without the need to install and configure software on local workstations.
System implementation benefits:
- Reducing the costs of maintenance services of the distribution network.
- Optimization of business processes in the enterprise related to the maintenance and development of the distribution network.
- Acceleration of decision-making through efficient exchange of information between field teams, technical service employees and decision-makers.
- Monitoring the progress of work and the ability to quickly respond to problems and delays in the implementation of services.
- Increasing the work safety of field services through access to current network data.