When speed and performance matter for analytics, look at kx
Kx for Sensors is a high-performance, cost-effective data management and analytics platform for Utilities & IoT and solution providers. Powered by the worlds fastest time-series database, kdb+, Kx for Sensors handles millions of events and measurements per second, GB's to PB's of historical data, with nanosecond resolution, more efficiently than alternatives. Accelerates and/or augments applications and analytics, integrates with existing systems and popular machine learning libraries.
Applications and use cases include:
- Historians, EMS, and SCADA
- Sensor/meter data management
- Real-time ingestion, validation, estimation and editing
- Real-time data quality, calculations and reporting
- Fault and anomaly detection and prediction
- Sensor/meter data processing and analysis
- Data marts and data access
- Settlement and reconciliation
- Surveillance and monitoring
We welcome you to see us in booth 1343.
Brands: Data Analytics, IoT, Time-Series, Big Data, MDM, SCADA, Sensors, VEE, Historian, Settlements, Data Access, Kx, kdb+