Utility asset management enables electric utilities to monitor critical assets, tracking age, usage, maintenance history and a range of other variables. With a utility asset management system that relies on data analytics and condition based maintenance, the risk of equipment failure is minimized, while equipent lifetimes are maximized. The results are seen in gained efficiency, lower emissions and reduced costs, with maximum uptime and reliability of service for end users.
Cascade utility asset management software is developed specifically for energy utilities. Cascade supports technical asset management and predictive maintenance, allowing you to optimize operations and assets in the most cost-effective way, increasing reliability, proving and managing compliance.
Condition based maintenance software - Cascade
- A condition-based approach to component maintenance and compliance, including predictive maintenance and preventive maintenance
- By combining utility asset management data on the condition and criticality of all your electric utility assets, it allows you to prioritize condition based maintenance where it will be most effective
- Combines asset condition data (such as Doble test, oil analysis, relay testing, thermography, and visual inspection reads) with real-time operational data to support condition based maintenance approach
- Complete, current information on the health and risk of your key, business-critical electric utility assets
- Draws on over 20 years of DNV GL experience in technical asset management and reliability