Guardian S mobile IoT Inspection and surveillance platform
Ideally suited for commercial, industrial, public safety and defense applications, the Guardian™ S robot delivers extended run times and long-range wireless operations, making inspections and remote surveillance more safe and effective than ever before.
Two-way, real-time video, voice, & data communication
- Built-in, enhanced WiFi and radio connection between the OCU and robot
- Built-in LTE (at 700 MHz operation) for future cloud-based services
- Two-way audio between OCU and robot (half duplex PTT)
- Audio signals and video streams encrypted using state-of-the-art 256-bit AES encryption
Multi-purpose, man-portable mobile IoT platform
- Built-in sensor module gathers real-time information
- Able to transport 10-pound sensor payload while traversing a horizontal surface
- Flexibility to add task-specific sensors via sensor mounts
All-terrain, state-of-the-art visual surveillance
- Tele-operates and traverses challenging terrain: stairs, pipes, tanks, culverts, and vertical ferromagnetic surfaces.
- Slim form factor enables access to confined spaces (7” diameter openings)
- Up to 12 hours of surveillance time or a ˜3-mile travel range
- High resolution visual inspection enabled by six 4k cameras with digital zoom and autofocus
The Guardian S implements optional cloud computing functionality through the Sarcos® Command Center. It incorporates all aspects of robot control, data gathering and analysis in an easy-to-use cloud-based platform.
- Asset management: Trace, track and understand asset location and health
- Authorization and Authentication: Authorizes access to robotic control or sensor data
- Mission Management and Review: Set-up, execution and post-operation review of the sequences of missions and operations
- Managed data collection and storage with easy-to-use tools for analyzing collected data
The Guardian S supports asset inspection and maintenance in a variety of industries, including Power Generation, O&G, Manufacturing, Public Safety, Mining, Maritime, Petrochemical and more.
Video: Sarcos Robots
For more information: www.sarcos.com/powergen