Ruhrpumpen's GP pump has been engineered to be the most reliable and efficient pumping solution for the most demanding high-pressure and high-temperature applications across industries.
The GP pump features a robust, yet compact, design, together with high efficiency hydraulics. It's design provides superior performance and expectional reliability combined with ease of maintenance and minimal operating costs.
The GP line is available in non-API builds for the requirements of power plants and general industry specifications, and as API 610 11th edition (BB4 type) compliant for oil and gas applications. It is designed to meet group II, category 2 G and 3 (for use in zone 1 and 2) of the ATEX 94/9/C directive.
- Horizontal, between bearings, centrifugal pump
- Multi-stage, radially split, single case
- Centerline mounted
- Ring-section type pump
- Counter-clockwise (CCW) rotation only
DESIGN FEATURES AND BENEFITS
API 610 compliant design (BB4 type) and heavy-duty industrial configurations available
- Thrust balancing by balance disk or balance drum available
- A and B series stage hydraulics available to match different head/flow requirements with maximum efficiency
- Low NPSH (type IS) first stage impeller designs
- Alternate series hydraulic (type IM) optimized for interstage take-off
- Cold start possible for most applications (no warmup needed)
- Multiple bearing configuration options
- Optimized inter stage hydraulics (type IM) for inter stage takeoff
- Standard materials of construction per API 610 (other materials on request)
- Centerline mounted casing provides optimum performance in high temperature services
- “Blind” stages for future upgrades available
- Single and double mechanical seals available
APPLICATIONS: High-pressure and high-temperature applications like: petrochemical, refining, boiler feed water service, descaling, water injection, desalination and reverse osmosis.