Synchronous Steam Turbine Generators and More!
AirClean's skid-mounted, and field erected, synchronous steam turbine generators are ideal for industrial facilities looking to reduce or eliminate their dependence on the grid. Each synchronous system consists of a steam turbine, reduction gear, generator and stand-alone control package. These packages can be skid mounted up to 7 MWe, depending on the turbine OEM selected.
AirClean’s control systems are designed for easy operator interaction and use PLC-based monitoring systems for vibration, temperature and trip systems. AirClean’s UL, CSA and EU listed, custom-control systems also include:
- Custom-control, panel interface
- Speed control, synchronizing, on-line control, machinery protection, generator protection and switchgear
- Utility-parallel generator and island operation with load sharing
- Data communications for remote monitoring by plant-control system
Other Power Generation Skids that are also available:
- Dual Pressure Generators
- High Efficiency Single Stage Turbines
- Synchronous Generators
- Induction Generators
- Steam Turbine Mechanical Drives
- Lube Oil Skids