The VU-40 and VU-80 boilers are field assembled, designed to operate on fuels such as coal, wood, bark, bagasse and other solid, liquid or gaseous waste. These units are efficiently used in a wide variety of industries such as pulp and paper, paper mill, sugar mill factories, power generation and cogeneration, steel, oil refining, etc.
- A wide variety of combustion systems such as tangential or front firing systems, stationary or traveling stockers, among others, either for single or multiple fuels.
- Flexible for any type of stocker, grates system as the Traveling, watercooled vibrating or stationary (pin hole).
- Two drums design with steam generation bank of single and multiple flue gas pass generation section.
- Boiler furnace fully water cooled as single or double stage Radiant Convective Superheater.
- Welded membrane walls.
- Proven design to stay online for long periods due to its high availability.
- Uniformity in heat absorption, water level and steam release.