- Assures circuit integrity for up to 60 minutes in a Petrochemical Hydrocarbon Pool Fire.
- Withstands continuous operation in temperatures up to 200°C/392°F.
- Built-in moisture barriers protect during maintenance shutdowns.
- Remains flexible down to -160°C /-320°F.
- Superior mechanical strength and impact resistance.
- Good resistance to radiation, chemicals, acids, alkalis, steam.
- No special tools required for installation
- Power, Control, Instrumentation Cables and Power-Limited Circuits
- Control Emergency Shutdown Motor Operated Valves (MOV) and Emergency Isolation Valves (EIV)
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Ovens and Furnace
- Overhead Cranes
* IntegraFlame® is designed for a maximum continuous operating temperature of 200°C/392°F. The high temperatures stated are time restricted in emergency fire situations. Please contact a Cable USA salesperson for constructions designed to continuously operate at extreme temperatures.