- Traditional Coal Chutes causes clog
As for the traditional coal chute, the impact angle between the coal flow and the chute wall is too large, and the original kinetic energy is completely lost after collision. If the coal is of poor quality or high humidity, it causes plugging or buildup problems easily.
- Traditional Coal Chutes Generate dusts
1.The dust forms because the impact of coal flow and the chute wall when the coal is dry and fine.
2.The air inside the chute mixes the coal causes high pressure dust.
3.The coal flow speed increase when it fall from the top to the belt, it result in a lot of dusts.
- Smart Transfer Chute Reduces Clog
1. The curve of the design makes the coal move smoothly inside the chute.
2. No mater how the coal condition is, it will not build up clogs because there is no impact point.
3. The accurate calculation ensures the coal flow speed at the outlet is as same as the belt speed.
- Smart Transfer Chute Avoids dust
1. Because the coal flow is guided inside the chute, there is no massive air and coal mixing.
2. No high pressure dust forms
3. The coal slides to the belt instead of drop/fall onto the belt.
- Smart Transfer Chute Creates Better Working Environment
1. No Clogging --------by optimal design
2. No Dust--------by the design
3. Saving energy------by increased conveyor efficiency
4. Saving water --------by eliminating equipment cleaning , saving water 80%
5. Low capital invest-----by using less equipments and less infrastructures
6. Lower running cost-----by less maintenances of chute and conveyor
7. Less noise------by the design reducing noise up to 80%
8. Intelligent maintenance-----by using high-tech equipment to check and fix the chute liner regularly