With the comprehensive choice of power outputs from 1000 to 1250 kWe (60 Hz) and 750 to 1400 kVA (50 Hz) the new MTU 2000 DS generator sets with Series 2000G06 engines offer the optimum solution for various applications. The State-of-the-art common rail technology sets benchmarks in respect of the efficiency.
- Verified product design, quality, and performance integrity and cutting-edge emissions control
- Superior on-site specific derating behavior due to state-of-the-art engine controller with engine site condition management system
- State-of-the-art common rail injection system for superior efficiency
- Compliant with industry codes & standards
- The generator set fulfills performance per ISO 8528 and offers 100% load acceptance according to NFPA 110. Permanent magnet excitation system for generator as standard for improved transient response.
- Best-in-class reliability and availability
- Optimized maintenance intervals
- Options to fulfil worldwide certifications: ISO 8528, CE/IEC, UL2200, NFPA 110, IBC2009 (for 60Hz), German Grid Code (for 50Hz)