Elastic Support System for Power Plant Industry to reduce Vibration. The elastic support of turbines provide certain advantages to the system, such as
- Dynamic uncoupling of the turbine table from the substructure – vibration isolation.
- Integration of the turbine foundation into the substructure.
- Easy adjustment and re-alignment in the event of soil settlement.
- Protection of the turbine from earthquake damage.
- More space below the turbine for condensers and piping systems.
- Significant lower foundation cost .