EM ready2apply represents a milestone in emergency lighting combining all of the components in a single small luminaire. Its flexible circuit technology enables a complete solution to be integrated in an extremely compact housing. The user interchangeable optics provide maximum flexibility covering a wide range of emergency applications. The combination with an energy-optimised lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4 ) battery with a proven 8 years design life results in a high-quality product. A clever mounting concept saves valuable time during installation.
LED driver and module in one
Flexible circuit technology has allowed Tridonic to integrate a complete solution into an extremely small housing. The complete assembly offers an ideal solution for a variety of ceiling constructions with void heights as small as 80mm.
- Luminaire, battery and optics in a single box
- Small compact design for use in limited space
- Maintained and non-maintained variants
- Colour temperature: 6,500K
- High colour rendering index: CRI > 80
- Narrow colour tolerance: MacAdam
The right optics for any solution
Every box contains three easily interchangeable optics, which equip EM ready2apply for anti-panic lighting, illuminating escape routes and to highlight spots.
- Maximum flexibility in every box
- Easily interchangeable with just a click
Efficient battery for optimized reliability
The new lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4 ) battery gives the EM ready2apply luminaire a long lifetime of eight years, keeping maintenance costs at a minimum. The battery’s safety has been extensively tested by external independent specialists. The result is an extremely reliable solution, which allows an impressive three year battery guarantee. A unique push-click-connection with a snap in mechanism provides an integrated strain relief.
- Available as 1 cell or 2 cells variants
- Fully tested for safety with included temperature protection and monitoring
- Compact micro connector providing polarity safe connection
- 8 years design life and 3 year guarantee
Installation in just a few steps
Thanks to a clever installation concept, which even integrates the packaging as a useful installation guide, the EM ready2apply can be installed in just a few easy steps. The compact housing with the integrated driver allows for an aesthetic emergency solution even when space is limited.
- BASIC, tests have to be carried out manually and test results must be manually documented
- SELFTEST, tests carried out automatically and the results are documented manually
- PRO, test procedures and test sequences as well as the documentation of test results can be managed through a central DALI system