AccuMax Fusion--another industry first! The AccuMax Fusion combines all of the Accumax Fury and Apex valve controls into one compact display head! The operator now has foam proportioning and discharge valve control at their fingertips on one control.
In addition to the foam system performance and discharge pressure, flow and valve position are also displayed. The “Fusion” of these high-tech controls saves significant panel real estate versus that required by dedicated controls and discharge gauges, all while making operation even easier. Each control has a large 3.5” (89 mm) LCD sunlight readable display in wide contrast for ease of reading in daytime and nighttime settings. Intuitive interface, custom discharge name (on screen), and discharge color matching rain guards make foam system operation easier to manage. FRC TankVision Pro can also be integrated into the AccuMax Fusion system to give you accurate tank information at each control.
- Discharge Valve Control – Fuses AccuMax Fury and Elkhart Brass APEX control technology into one unit. Significantly reduces the pump panel footprint into one intuitive control
- Large, impact resistant 3.5” (89 mm) LCD screen for unmatched durability and high resolution graphics
- Space-saving design
- Interfaces with Unibody valves
- Customizable visor color, screen ribbon, and text to match color and name of discharge
- User selectable pressure scale – 0-400 psi (0-30 bar & 0-2,700 kPa) or 0 – 600 psi (0-40 bar & 0-4100 kPa)
- Units of measure in psi, bar, kPa, gpm and lpm
- Intuitive MENU feature for setup, calibration, and diagnostics
- Pressure gauge displays like an analog gauge instead of digital numbers
- User definable daytime/nighttime screen backgrounds for easier readability in all levels of ambient lighting
- 3.5" LCD Sunlight Readable Display- capable of displaying more system information including injection percentage, water flow, foam type, discharge ID/Name.
- Custom Deutsch tee - Custom molded tee and harness has power and CANbus built in, reducing the number of system connections per device down to one 6 pin Deutsch connector.
- Up to 15 Independent Injectors – Increased number of foam capable discharges.
- Discharge ID / Name Customizable - Customize each controller with discharge name on the home screen at all times.
- Foam Tank to Empty with Tankvision Pro - provides time remaining until the foam tank is empty, volume of foam in the tank, and warning when tank is near empty.
- Hydraulic Backup - a standalone hydraulic control with a watchdog system built-in for override during any disruption of the main hydraulic control system.
- Large Flow Range - Custom cut-ball foam metering valve delivers the widest range of foam flow for every size injector – all with pinpoint accuracy.
- Stand-Alone Foam Supply Manager Control - Optional foam supply manager puts all the operations for managing your foam supply in one unit. Select on-board foam tank or off-board pickup as your foam supply, refill the on-board tank, off-load/tender foam, and flush the foam system all from one synchronized unit.