Lightweight and portable, the Vulcan 180 is designed to burn brighter and run longer, making this lantern an essential firefighting tool. This rechargeable, waterproof lantern has a 180 degree tilting head which allows you to direct the light where you need it. Three LEDs bring you extreme brightness along with two blue taillight LEDs for visibility in thick smoke.
- High mode for a bright, far-reaching beam: 1,200 lumens; 548m beam; runs 4.75 hours; 75,000 candela
- Low for a less intense beam and longer run time: 350 lumens; 296m beam; runs 12 hours; 22,000 candela
- Large, multi-function, push-button switch easy to use with gloved hands
- Rubberized cushioned-grip handle designed for easy hand off
- IPX7 rated - waterproof to 1m submersion; 2m impact resistance tested
- Flat base area allows light to stand on its own for scene lighting
- Rechargeable 8800 mAh Lithium Ion battery. Fully recharges in 9.2 hours with battery status indicator
- Two models:
- Standard System with charging rack, AC/DC charge cords and quick release shoulder strap
- Vehicle Mount with 12V DC direct wire rack and quick release shoulder strap
- Available in orange and yellow
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1901-188.8.131.52 (2016) mounted in any position.
- Lifetime limited warranty