Welcome to RDH Under One Roof 2017!
About the Conference! RDH Under One Roof is a three-day action-packed event offering quality dental hygiene continuing education, networking, and fun. Full conference attendees can attend any of the general sessions, including the mega, keynote, and wrap-up sessions, lunches, and receptions. Workshops are available for hands-on experience on a variety of topics, but do require additional registration.
2017 Conference Highlights!
- Earn up to 20 CE credits by attending courses all three days (included in a full-conference registration)
- Hands-on workshops (additional registration required)
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR hands-on training - Details coming soon!
- Friday and Saturday lunch on the exhibit hall floor (included in a full-conference registration)
- Exhibits starting Thursday evening, continuing on Friday and Saturday
- Receptions on Thursday and Friday evenings
To access the conference program information, please select from the buttons below:
GENERAL SESSIONS are large group sessions are open to all full conference attendees. No additional registration is needed.
WORKSHOPS are small group sessions with hands-on elements. Workshops are ticketed and require additional registration.
KEYNOTE, MEGA, and WRAP-UP SESSIONS are all attendee general sessions featuring high energy inspiring content!
NETWORKING EVENTS include: receptions, lunches and the exhibit hall floor
ACCREDIDATION: PennWell/RDH Under One Roof is an ADA CERP, AGD PACE, and AADH accredited provider. Check with your local dental board for licensing requirement regulations.
Looking for your 2016 UOR CE credits? CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: Heather Hodges, Conference Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org