ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
MARCH 9, 2018
Click here to Submit an Abstract or Pre-Conference Workshop Proposal
Step-by-Step Guide for Developing and Submitting an Abstract:
Step 1: Choose an issue/technology/project that is relevant and informative to the power generation industry, either from the list of suggestions, or propose your own industry-related topic.
Step 2: Choose the presentation method – Paper or Pre-Conference Workshop
Topic Presentation Guidelines
- Estimated presentation length - 15-22 minutes, including Q & A time, unless abstract is selected for a Panel Discussion session.
- Submission of a manuscript to conference management is required in advance of POWER-GEN International to enable publication in the on-line conference proceedings. Abstracts selected for a Panel Discussion session are not required to submit a manuscript, however, we will publish the PowerPoint presentation if one is used.
- Complimentary Registration - One presenter per selected manuscript presentation is eligible for complimentary ‘Full Delegate’ registration to POWER-GEN International, which includes admission to the exhibit hall and conference, Keynote Session, Plenary Session, Mega-Sessions, two delegate luncheons, exhibit hall reception and access to the on-line conference proceedings.
Step 3: Develop a well-written, concise synopsis of your proposed presentation topic that addresses all key points of issue/project/technology, not to exceed 4,000 characters including spaces in length.
Step 4: ONLINE SUBMISSION: Abstracts must be submitted online by the deadline, March 9, 2018. Click here to submit your abstract.
Please fill out all appropriate fields; abstract submission process will not be completed without including all required information. Required fields include: Abstract title (not to exceed 200 characters including spaces); abstract text (not to exceed 4,000 characters including spaces); format of the abstract (paper); first track choice; Point of Contact's, Speaker's and Co-author's name, title, company, mailing address, phone number, email and biography (not to exceed 1,500 characters including spaces); whether or not the paper has been presented previously and where.
- State whether the topic has been previously presented and if so, when and at what conference.
- Indicate what topic categories the topic would best be suited.
- Include complete name, title, company, address, telephone numbers, e-mail and biography, not to exceed 1,500 characters including spaces, for all authors, as necessary. Identify each author's role: Speaker, Point of Contact, Co-author.
Once the abstract has been submitted, an automatic email response will be sent to confirm POWER-GEN International conference management has received it. Please print this as well as retain the email for your records.
No abstracts will be accepted for consideration after the March 9, 2018 deadline.
QUESTIONS or SUBMISSION Problems:
POWER-GEN International Conference Manager
Phone: +1-918-831-9736; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.