Thomas C. Wilson's Wils-Matic™ Auto Tube Puncher reduces cleaning time by an average of 50 percent. With its self-feeding shaft, double the amount of tube cleaning can be performed compared to units without self-feeding functionality. A feeder gun controls shaft rotation, shaft feed and water flow. The Wils-Matic is designed for wet applications and the removal of light to medium deposits in straight tubes, including heat exchangers, condensers, chillers, absorbers and coolers up to 50 feet in length.
- Cleaning Straight Tubes in Heat Exchangers, Condensers, Chillers, Absorbers, Water Heaters, Coolers and Other Small Diameter Pressure Vessels
- 1/2 – 1 1/4-Inch (15.9 to 31.8 mm) Outer Diameter Tubes
- Removing Light to Medium Soft Deposits
Auto Tube Puncher Kit Includes:
- Electronic Drive Unit with portable dolly
- Feeder Gun Assembly
- Feeder Gun Safety Harness
- Shaft & Casing - 45 feet
- Shaft Length Stop unit
- Service Manual SM-165
How it Works:
During operation, a feeder gun controls shaft rotation, shaft feed, and the water flow. By just pressing the top of the trigger, you will rotate the shaft clockwise, start water flow, and feed the Shaft & Casing into the tube. By pressing the bottom of the trigger, you will reverse the shaft rotation and pull out the Shaft & Casing from the inside of the tube. The distance to be cleaned is set by an adjustable Shaft & Casing length stop unit, and the shaft feed stops when it reaches the set distance.