One data acquisition software for all measurement tasks that is as easy to use as using your smartphone. On-the-fly data viewing and analysis is done by intuitive drag and zoom gestures, giving you the solution without any learning curve.
OXYGEN™ Measurement Software
- Synchronous data acquisition of any sensor
- Highest performance, gap-free acquisitions speed up to 305 MB/s (= 160 MS/s)
- Pioneering multi-touch gesture based operation in measurement technology
- Totally customizable instrument screens, even during recording
- DejaView – Look back in time while still recording
Freely define your measurement screen(s), up to hundreds of channels. Keep track on all your data by using multiple measuring screens and record any input for a long period of time: Voltage, Current, Temperature, Pressure, Acceleration, and Strain gauge.
Distributed Syatems with Multiple Inputs
Use GPS/IRIG to synchronize your distributed measurement systems.
DejaView - Look back in time while still recording
DejaView allows you to view all data from the past during storing – from the start of the recording – and is especially useful for long term testing. Live data can still be viewed at the same time on a different recorder, on the same or on a different screen.
OXYGEN™ with POWER is the power calculation feature of our OXYGEN™ Measurement Software. OXYGEN™ with POWER seamlessly integrates data being transmitted through multiple, totally synchronized signals into calculations for power analysis.
One DEWETRON system with OXYGEN™ with POWER is capable of both Multi Power Analysis and Mixed Signal Analysis.
OXYGEN™ with POWER turns any DEWETRON system into a MIXED SIGNAL POWER ANALYZER capable of analyzing system behavior, static and dynamic efficiency and losses on electric drives, engines, power converters and power electronic.
OXYGEN™ with POWER
- Simple power group creation by ticking the desired channels
- Several power groups with different frequencies and variable sync sources
- 1-7 phases for each power group
- Preview table in details setup
- Dedicated power instrument with overview table, vector scope and harmonics
- Total and fundamental values of voltage, current and power
- Fundamental frequency support from 0.2 Hz to 1500 Hz or DC
- Gapless calculation for reliable results
- Update rate down to 10 ms
Harmonic analysis at its best! We include all relevant harmonic/interharmonic and higher frequency parts in one chart. OXYGEN™ with POWER makes it easy to keep the focus on that your interested in. The simultaneous display of voltage and current makes it easy to analyse the behaviour of electrical motors, drives and other electrical components