Improve your project performance by integrating people, data, and processes throughout the project lifecycle. Share project information with secure information mobility. Using PCs, tablets, or mobile devices, your project participants will collaborate effectively to keep the project moving forward. Give your project stakeholders visibility into project performance to mitigate risk. You will win more work and develop repeatable best practices to improve your ROI.
First released in 1998, ProjectWise has always been the workhorse for design coordination based on organizational and project workflows, or industry standards such as BS1192. With the CONNECT Edition, ProjectWise extends beyond design coordination to comprehensive worksharing, empowering the project team to collaborate throughout the entire project delivery lifecycle.
- Collaborative, interoperability to connect global project teams where information and deliverables are available on-demand for improved performance and increased project transparency for comprehensive project delivery.
- A gold standard for engineering design integration and collaboration for multi-discipline, geographically dispersed teams.
- Cooperating teams or organizations can now synchronize distinct ProjectWise instances with managed workflows for the exchange and sharing of all types of work packages.
- Supply chain collaboration to manage the exchange of transmittals, submittals and to solve problems with RFIs and issues resolution, bridging the divide between engineering work-in-progress and the extended supply chain.
- Complete your capital projects faster with construction and contract management, financial performance and risk monitoring, and an automated electronic construction record.
- Unparalleled information mobility and federated information access that helps project-intensive companies avoid risk and stay competitive with comprehensive project delivery.
A CONNECTED Project is a better performing project. With ProjectWise CONNECT Edition, you will benefit from:
- A Common Data Environment: Improve the accuracy, reuse, and auditing of design and construction documents and data to start projects faster, eliminate redesigns, and reduce the risk of rework.
- Reduced Delivery Risk: Unify design and construction teams with managed workflows with the entire supply chain throughout the project delivery lifecycle.
- Virtualized Talent: Enhance performance by leveraging best skillsets of in-house resources regardless of location and open access to new sources of talent from Value Engineering Centers providing more cost-effective project execution models.
- Managed Project Outcomes: By acting on insights revealed through key performance indicators (KPIs) on activity, progress, documentation status and other project metrics, organizations will increase accountability and improve responsiveness to minimize delays and keep the project moving forward.
- Faster Time to Value: Project teams now have hybrid cloud services providing enhanced agility to respond to varying project requirements, improved operational readiness resulting in improved ROI on the project and at the organizational level.