|• In submitting an abstract you are indicating your availability and willingness to attend and present at Electrify Europe 2018.
• Your abstract must be in English, completely original and address one of the issues outlined in the call for abstract topics
• Overtly commercial abstracts must be avoided and will not be selected for presentation.
The Electrify Europe 2018 Advisory Board is comprised of industry leading professionals. Members of the board are responsible for selecting abstracts for inclusion in the conference program. The following criteria will be observed by the Advisory Board in the selection of abstracts:
1. Paper presentations should include:
a) commercially viable new technologies that are applicable to the industry
b) case histories of applications that have been successfully backed by supporting data.
c) strategies that apply to changes in the industry.
d) technical solutions to problems, industry trends, strategies and regulatory compliance.
2. Presentations should be of interest to a broad audience and not restricted to a highly specialized constituency.
3. Content of presentations must be of relevance to the European market.
4. Sales and overtly commercial presentations will not be accepted.
|• If selected, the speaker must comply with all deadlines.
• Full instructions including preparation of a manuscript and presentation will be sent to the primary contact.
• A PowerPoint presentation will be required for each abstract selected.
• A full written manuscript is strongly encouraged.
• Complete manuscripts must be submitted by the 6 April 2018.
• Speakers who submit a final paper by the given deadline will be considered for the best paper award voted for by members of the Electrify Europe 2018 Advisory Board and all papers will be published on the conference proceedings.
• A final version of the presentation must be submitted at the event.
• Twenty-minutes will be allocated to make a presentation.
• A speaker briefing breakfast/lunch will be organised for the designated speaker to meet the session chairs on the morning/afternoon of the scheduled presentation to which the speaker must attend.
• If selected, complimentary registration to the exhibition and conference for all 3 days of the event, including lunches, will be provided to the speaker (1 complimentary registration per abstract only).
• PennWell assumes no obligation for expenses incurred by speakers for travel, lodging, food, or other expenses.
• Please ensure that all speaker & co-author details, including biographies provided when submitting an abstract are correct, as these will be used for pre-event marketing purposes.
• Speaker manuscripts and presentations will be published on the conference proceedings as locked PDF files unless conference management is informed otherwise.